Tuesday 27 October 2009

Our graduation is near

Graduation...><
coming soon~~
In another three days is our graduation ceremony
Haizz...
Why do you even will have to be suspended from school
before graduation
See your days are less
Because you have been suspended by skul
I have been asked the teacher
at Graduation day
you can come to skul or not
But the teacher said you have been suspended by the skul
so u can not come skul any more
Alas...Alas...Alas...
Even the graduation oso can not be together
alas
So, ah
I hope you told me are true
Do not lie to me Oh
Every time you said to me that my letter to you all
So dun cheat me wat the thing u promise to me
kk ma ???
There I said the truth is true
reliii
I hope you will always put me on your mind
xD
wakaakaa~~

2 comments:

  1. 喂!!!死kinda。用华语可以吗?
    看到我都一头雾水。。。。

    ReplyDelete